Researcher skills and development
The Graduate Research School is one of the key providers of researcher skills and development at UTS. Our program offers a range of activities including workshops for research students and supervisors, online resources, as well as short courses provided by the e-Grad School of the Australian Technology Network of Universities. The activities are designed to support the development of knowledge, skills and capabilities you require as a researcher or research supervisor at UTS.
The researcher skills and development site is an integral part of the UTS Framework for doctoral education, offering many of the courses, modules and workshops that students and their supervisors may choose to include on their doctoral study plan.
- Early career researchers connect program
- Mid-career researcher boost program
- Research student workshops
- Supervisor development
- Online courses - e-Grad School
- Research student winter and summer schools
- InSPiRE (5 day inter-university conference)